I'm a total homebody. I sit on the couch all day, just reading and tumblring and making lists of all the wonderful clothes I would buy if I had money. I like to cook, I like to dance around in my undies, I like to spend time by myself. There have been numerous occasions when I have ditched a party to stay at home and watch Breakfast At Tiffany's. Sure, when I am out I have fun. I go wild, drink a lot, dance like nobody is watching... but most of the time I don't go out. I stay at home with myself and I love it.
If there is one person who understands me and my antisocial tendencies, it is Aleesia. Aleesia is my best friend, and I am willing to hang out with her on even my most hermit-like of days. We have fun, we talk about things that the other kids don't understand, and we gorge ourselves on foreign food, art galleries, and long walks in the sun.
Here is a bit about the wonderful Aleesia Joy. She....
- Is a grade 8 pianist
- Makes her own DIY teabags with cute origami tags
- Reads classics
- Goes to church every week
- Lives in a soccer obsessed household
- Has had two knee reconstructions due to soccer
- Likes walking and pilates
- Has a lovely waist and legs and therefore looks great in high-waisted pants/shorts/skirts and 1950s style dresses that are cinched in at the waist
- Has a huge collection of knitted jumpers, one of which features a possessed sheep (it has red eyes!)
- Is a Frankie magazine addict
- Isn't a very good cook, but tries her best
- Is wonderfully fun to talk to
- Likes Byron Bay and breakfast and foreign films and musicals and Jane Austen as much as I do ie. A LOT