Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jahan and Jack taking over the tram

Yarn bombing on Sydney Rd

$3 of tastiness at A1 Bakery

The doors to Heaven?
A truly beautiful sight

The boys are (back) in town!

My little brother, Jack, and his friend, Jahan, were in Melbourne for the weekend and, as the (new) local, I decided to take them on a bit of a city tour, Sydney Road included.
I spent the first 10 years of my life living in Brunswick, so every time I go there I can't help but feel at home. I particularly love Sydney Rd, not only because it brings back lots of lovely memories,  but because of all the fun it has to offer: cheap eats, quirky boutiques, and people (hipster) watching. The fact that it is home to thrifting mecca Savers is not to be ignored either. I picked up a couple of books, while Jack trawled through the trillions of coats and Jahan bought a Ben Sherman shirt covered in submarines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment