Monday, March 26, 2012

Parcel


I arrived home to find this brown paper parcel lying on my bed. Now, as I am sure you all know, recieving a parcel, or even a letter (the hand written sort that isn't from your dentist or your bank), is an excruciatingly joyful thing. There is nothing quite like tearing open the papery package to find something beautiful and thoughtful within.

Today was no exception. If anything this parcel was better than all the other parcels I've ever received put together! Well, it wasn't quite as heart-warmingly special as the care packages my friends and family used to send me in France (Dunlop vollies, Frankie magazines, and tins full of milo!), but it still brought a smile to my face.

Yep, today I recieved my purchases from Free People!! I'd never bought anything from their store before, but I must say, I wasn't at all disappointed. The clothes are amazing! The quality is that expensive, lush sort that one doesn't often find in the shopping centres of Northern NSW, and the pieces are beautifully cut. I will be getting a lot of wear out of my brand new skirt and paisley top! First stop, Blues Fest!! I promise I'll include pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment