Thursday, April 11, 2013




Dress and Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Doc Martens
DISCLAIMER: I am not a giant. It is, in fact, a combination of poor lighting and camera skills (sorry Angie) that make me look 75643956 ft tall. Or perhaps I live in a house of tiny doors? 
Also, I am a woman of the 21st century, and therefore have the divine right to pull an exaggerated pout occasionally. Embrace those selfies, ladies!

This outfit pays homage to my beloved Zara by combining two recent purchases from the store (thank you Melbourne for indulging my shopping fantasies!) I absolutely love this white, lacy number from the 'Basics' collection. It is feminine and modest without being too Amish, and, despite the embroidered detailing, it doesn't feel like it's going to fall to pieces after a couple of steps. 
I decided to play down the girlishness and formality of the dress (I wore this to uni, after all) with one of my favourite pieces of the moment: my khaki parka. I am obsessed with this jacket... I swear it goes with everything!
To top the look off and maximise the casual-factor, I added my trusty Doc Martens, the only item to escape the Zara madness.

2 comments:

  1. omg i love that dress.. it's gorgeous on you! and may i just say POUT AWAY darling, it's what we're here for ;)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete