Wednesday, August 21, 2013








Source: Tumblr

She's part cowgirl, part skater, a Californian beach bum with a Texan accent. I have long admired Erin Wasson with her yellow cat-like eyes and boyish boho style. You've gotta love her I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude too... it results in wonderful quotes like this one:

"I just believe, as totally hippy bullshit as that sounds, anything's possible if you're willing to grab it and make it your own. You look at Stevie Nicks. Did she have the most amazing voice in the world? Fuck -- but she got on stage and she owned every molecule inside of herself and completely captured every molecule around everybody else in the entire room. She was the poster child for, 'I don't give a fuck, it's about my soul and my spirit and my music, and you either dig it or you don't.' And that's kind of my take on all this..."

For more Erin Wasson check out this entertaining interview: http://intothegloss.com/2012/10/erin-wasson/

No comments:

Post a Comment